Johnson Agencies (1973) Ltd provides specialized insurance coverage for all types of agricultural operations located throughout Alberta, including dairy and beef operations, grain and tree farms.
- Knowledgeable and experienced staff with expert advice.
- We analyze your business requirements and invest the time to find the best coverage for you.
- Building and contents, produce, machinery and equipment, livestock coverage.
- Liability, loss of farm income and limited pollution liability coverage.
Our licensed insurance brokers invest the time to find the best insurance for the most unique situation – yours. For more information, please contact our office at 780-986-3429
Our farm coverage packages offers the same coverage as your Personal Insurance policy in addition to the following:
- Barns, Buildings and Other Structures located on your farm
- Contents Coverage of property used in your farming operations
- Farm Liability
- Farm Machinery, Equipment, Tools and Parts
- Feed, Grain, Chemicals, Fertilizer and Produce
We also have a variety of Optional Coverages** available, such as:
- Boarding and Training of Horses Coverage
- Feedlot Liability Coverage
- Limited Sewer Backup Coverage
- Loss of Use Coverage on Farm Machinery
- Milk Contamination Coverage
- Replacement Cost Coverage on Farm Machinery*
- Short Term Rental Coverage
- Water Defence Coverage
* On qualifying risks and subject to conditions of the policy.
** Some coverages may not be available in all areas.